you never can begin to live until you dare to die...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I give in.

I've had this song in my head for days. There. I give in. I'm posting it. It's the Leona Lewis song you can't escape. Her voice is stunning.

I hope you get it in your heads too. Then people can give you weird looks and wonder why you're singing such a desperately-sad-song-concerning-disappointed-love. It's especially ironic if you're generally a cheery person, like me.

Yes. You heard me. Go get it stuck in your head.

Mwahaha. I feel evil.

1 comment:

Lady June Whimsy said...

Actually, what I've got stuck in my head is "Faking My Own Suicide" by Relient K. It's exactly what the title says...

Well I'm faking my own suicide/because you know you love me/you just haven't realized/I'm faking my own suicide/they'll hold a double funeral/cause a part of you will die with me...

xD