you never can begin to live until you dare to die...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Rawther Personal Tag...

Hmmm... because this tag asks some interesting questions, I'll name my imaginary interrogator. Giovanni! Let's name him Giovanni.

1- Have you been asked out?
I'm not sure you're setting the proper tone with me, Giovanni. Shall I answer you? Any attempts have been strongly discouraged. How's that?
3 - What's your middle name?
Wouldn't you like to know...
4 - Your current relationship status?
Madly in love... with Alister Macruadh from a George MacDonald novel.
5 - What's the first thing you do when you wake up from a nap? Nap? stretch my legs till they reach my foot-board.
6 - What is your current mood?
Guilty. I'm being unproductive.
7 - What color shirt are you wearing? Green and black...
8 - Missing something? Probably..
9 - Current Favorite Quote?

First thing in my Head-

"Coward. A man in whom the instinct of self-preservation acts normally." Sultana Zaraya.

10 - If you could go back in time and change something what would be?
Yesterday. I was not my best self. I grouched at lots of people.
11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
A swallow. Rarely do I see such freedom than when a swallow flies.
12 - Ever had a near death experience?
Probably. I'm always as near death as God wants me to be. If you know what I mean, Giovanni.
13 - Something you do a lot? Feed my pets...
14 - The song stuck in your head? "Kissing in the Rain," listening to it right now...
15 - Least favorite household chore? Delivering laundry
16 - Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Thomas Jefferson
17 - When was the last time you cried?
Do misty eyes count? Sometime today when I was feeling something sad... But really cried? I'm not sure.
18- Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? Yes-- Lib, I'm with you!
19 - If you could have one super power what would it be? Flight! Oh to fly! I think every human wishes as much.
20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? A sincere listener always sticks out to me... conversely, so does someone who seems like he doesn't care two bits about what I say.
21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks? Vegetarian mushroom thing... very good.
22 - What's your biggest secret? Secret? Big secrets are only big because they stay secret...
23- What's your favorite color? Green... though I love variety....
24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or TV shows? No. Movies, yes.
25 - What's on your walls?
Hung: safari hat, jockey cap, "get well soon" poster from my church family, large canvas of Jesus talking with two apostles, Monet print, saddle ornament, picture frame depicted Ophe and me with our friends, mirror, etc.

The wall paint is khaki.

26 - What are you?
What is real?
27 - Do you speak any other language?
Scottich brogue and a wee bit of Spanish

28 - What's your favorite smell? I second Lib's "night," as well as rain and horses.
29 - Describe your life in one word!
Adventure!
30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain?
I let the rain kiss my face... listen, Giovanni, once again, things are getting kind of personal. And I have a question: Why are we all so in love with the idea of kissing in the rain?
31 - What are you thinking about right now? Christmas!
32 - What should you be doing? I should skip off to play with my animals... which I'll do in a few seconds. MAN! This thing is LONG!
33 - Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
What kind of question is that? YOU, Giovanni! With all your personal questions!
34 - How often do you talk to God? Mmmm... that's something I need to do more. We're in a sad state when we're too busy share our musings with Him. I try to keep up a constant "cord of communion" with him... to borrow a phrase form Mr. Rochester (Jane Eyre).
35 - Do you like working in the yard?
Yes-- But even more, I love working in the WILD!
36 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? Ernest Worthing... hmmm (thinks of heroines from favorite play).
37 - What is your natural hair color?
My only hair color. Browney brown.
38 - Do you have many friends?
I'm rich in them! Gio--- can I call you Gio, Giovanni? Do you want to be one of them? Stop the puppydog eyes!
39 - Who is your role-model?
Queen Esther.
40 - Do you like your life? I love it.
50. (Giovanni, can you count?)I am going to tag...
Equus Delirus
Gabby (DO IT!!)
Hannah D
Quipster

7 comments:

Willis said...

Wow, that's a pretty personal tag

Gray said...

Told you. AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

May I?
*grins*
If not, I shall STEEEAAAL it!

Anonymous said...

Wait, I already did it...
I'm nuts.

Cassandra said...

That was a fun tag, Bracie! I enjoyed reading it and yeah... that WAS rather personal...

Qwip said...

Aw, man, I've been tagged again...

Gabby said...

All right.... ;)