you never can begin to live until you dare to die...

Tuesday, November 8, 2011


















Gabby and Grace strike again. Yes, stuffed apples. Gabs made the stuffing [cream cheese, nuts, cranberries, brown sugar and spices] whilst I carved the apples [cause she's good at mixing and I'm good at.... cutting things? I don't know. I cut myself at one point during this venture, so maybe I flunked. But Gabs is really great to have around because she always cooks yummy things. But just to do myself a little justice, I did all the arranging and cinnamon-spooning.]







This one was too ugly to include with the others, but we took pity on it [actually, I should say that Gabby took pity on it. I was somewhat indifferent to the mushy thing] and gave it a place of its own. Gabs would send her hoard of howler monkeys after me if I didn't post its picture.


Well, voila, I guess.


--Grace



No comments: