you never can begin to live until you dare to die...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The world is still beautiful.


Today I discovered that, along Hwy 18 --which is about a minute and a half from my house-- one can vacation in a ...tree house. It's a little rustic, granted, but this is teh PNW. We're careful not to attract too many tourists. That's why we keep praying [if we pray at all] for yet more rain.

But anyway. You know I'm smitten with tree houses. How did I never hear about this? This has made the "Bucket list." I have my own original term for my so-called bucket list, but it's very late and I can't recall it right now. So what's the use, I ask you?

And then I had to show you this photo of this bamboo forest. I found a travel article called Fairytale Destinations. This isn't even one of the most impressive pictures, but it captured me for some reason. You should check out these places. They're breathtaking.

The world is still beautiful.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh dear...your first paragraph more or less summed up the PNW: 'It's a little rustic, granted, but this is teh PNW. We're careful not to attract too many tourists. That's why we keep praying [if we pray at all] for yet more rain. '
Very apt :)

Autumn said...

Wow! That looks so beautiful!!!!
I would love to live in a treehouse.
preferably with pull up stairs so i don't have to let anyone up if I don't want to. :D
~
Autumn