you never can begin to live until you dare to die...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Drowning

I just got Sophia to change my Facebook password for me [she wrote it down on a scrap of paper this time, so that she won't forget it like last time]. I've already locked myself out of my favorite teen writers' forum and I should probably hit my debate forum next.

In fact, I should get Sophe to change my blogger password as well. Which is also my email password... so that wouldn't really work....

So this remains my last frontier. My final struggle. My Achiles heel.

This is getting ridiculous.

Chem lab experiments that need to be dreamt up, I wish you would just die. As with you, Spanish News Station. You guys speak way too fast. How's a native English speaker supposed to keep up and write reports on you, huh? Did you ever think of that?

Kittens are frolicking all over my kitchen floor. There are 6 of them. Maybe it's 7. I don't know anymore. Dang, they're cute. Maybe they want something.

The homework. It's piling up. There's this nagging voice in the back of my head [to use a writer's cliche] telling me that once all this homework stuff is over, I don't know what I'm going to do with my life, except have adventures and be awesome [I mean, duh].

The homework.

Go away, Jorge! I know you're a pivotal Hispanic social figure! But you talk too bloody [oops, just offended my English readers, if I have any] fast and I can't escribo un palabra solo que you say.

And you! Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate! I don't want to have to address you, young man! Do you think that I care if you're deliquescent?

Agh. Dying. Just dying. Drowning.

Crud. I really didn't technically have time to write this.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Oh, please don't remind me of drowning in homework.... :/