you never can begin to live until you dare to die...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You. Must. Read.


I know I've been linking to other blogs quite a bit recently. But bear with me here. This one is so worth reading... I can't even explain.
Actually, what I'm referring you to now is not an entire blog --although the whole thing is one of my favorites-- it's a specific post.
Read Bekah's post on "The Flash" over at her blog, 'The Word Crafter' right HERE.
Then come back here and tell me you're glad you read it.
Lovers of beauty of any kind will appreciate it.

4 comments:

Nonexistant anymore said...

*is glad I read it* I read Emily of New Moon but the way Bekah expressed it I understood so much better, and agree that it happens to me.

Clement Glen said...

That is very moving. I am so glad I read it. Thank you so much for the link.

Anonymous said...

Thank.You. Really. Honestly.

Anonymous said...

Gray,
Phil wants to know if you have the pattern for the cloak that is on random jot downs. If so do you think you could get it to us somehow?