you never can begin to live until you dare to die...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

On the mend...

Thank you for your prayers! Keep it up! Paul Julian will not be in the ICU much longer and soon we will be able to hold him!

His neurological test results were very encouraging. We're just anticipating his hearing test now.

I've been so blessed by your words of encouragement. Thank you, everyone.

What a relief to be able to put this post under that ever-growing label, "Things I Love" --unlike that last one.

Leaning on Him,

Gray

3 comments:

Rachel Pettersen said...

Dear Gray, I am in prayer for you. I'm sure it must be so scary! But God is so good and I know that He is giving you and your family just the amount of grace that you need to get through this time. So glad Paul is doing better. I'm still praying!
I'm sure you're looking forward to the time when you'll be able to hold that little cutie!

Haley said...

I'm so glad! Thank God! Keep trusting in Him in this situation.

Danielle Elizabeth said...

I am so happy to hear that Paul is doing better. I will continue to pray for a full recovery.
Much Love, Danielle Elizabeth