you never can begin to live until you dare to die...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Poem-iness



We know I love poetry, yes?




By the way, we WILL so another Poetry's Square one of these days...




Ahem. Back on topic. Ah, yes. My love of poetry.




Because this is Greenwood week, I'll be quoting my favorite lines from the literary geniuses who were smart enough to write works concerning Robin and Marian.




I have just oodles of favorites. I'll pull out poems for all things woodsy, merry, and otherwise Robin-Hoody.


I know I've posted some of them before, but I just had to have them up here for this week.


The picture is me looking like a sentimental fool, but it struck me that I appeared rather poem-y, so I put it up... =D


Aye for Robin!


Aye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aye!