you never can begin to live until you dare to die...

Friday, August 14, 2009

I started this... {#2}

...Because yesterday, I went outside. It was just the dogs, Sergeant and Kipper, and me. We were roaming in the "back woods," it had jus been raining, and autumn, my favorite season, seemed to be on its way. Sitting in between the two ancient knarled apple trees that made a bower around us, I thought, I need to write this somewhere. How wonderful this is. Not just in a journal or somethin.' Somewhere where everybody can read it. And so I started a blog. I was slightly discouraged at first- I'd thought somethin' instead of something, which perhaps indicated that my dropped "ing" made me unworthy of vocalizing my thoughts on the world wide web. But despite my slurred consonents (I even think in slurred consonents!) I started this page.

I hope can't wait to write about many friends of mine -such as Sergeant and Kipper, and many places I love, such as that spot underneath the apple trees.

Oh hurrah! I have a blog!

3 comments:

Jare said...

Go Brace!!!

Yeah!

I can't wait to read all your post and hear of all the wonderful and magical places of your
imagination and real-life places and adventures.

Welcome to the world of Blogging!

Your friend,
Libby

Jare said...

Hey Bracie, I tagged you. But do it when you want to. I was thinking about doing it on QUILLT, because I think it could get some more of the girls posting, plus they would be talking about their storys and their favorite books.

I like the background!
-Libby

Karen said...

You haven't spent much time on the world wide web, sweetie, if you think a dropped -ing makes you unworthy of vocalizing your thoughts out here! There are folks that have dropped a lot more than THAT out here!
:-)

Proud of you,
Mrs. Eeeeee